Why do men hate going to church? Why are Western churches at least 60 percent female in composition? What about the church is so repulsive to masculine men?
In this episode, I interview David Murrow, author of the book, Why Men Hate Going to Church. We’ll talk about:
- Why are men are so vital for the health of the church?
- What about the church is so female friendly?
- Why do so many churches refuse to acknowledge the Lion-like traits of Christ?
- Why are megachurches attractive to men?
- What is the ‘Christian Industrial Complex’ and how does it impact Christian culture?
- Why is K-Love & Christian media branded for women?
- What was Muscular Christianity? Should we return to it today?
- What can churches do to attract men today?
- Why Men Hate Going to Church, David Murrow
- The Map: The Way of All Great Men, David Murrow